The following article is not our full warranty policy; its purpose is to answer some frequently asked questions. Please view our full warranty policy here.
How long is my product's warranty?
2 years from the date of original purchase. We do not provide warranty extensions, but you may pay some third parties for additional coverage. If you purchased an extended warranty through a third party, please contact them directly.
Do I need to register or buy a warranty extension?
No, as long as your purchase was in brand-new condition from an authorized seller, you automatically have the full 2 years of warranty! We do not offer any warranty extensions.
My purchase is from another seller. Am I still covered?
As long as your purchase was made through an authorized seller, you are covered! Here are some retailers we’re partnered with: Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, Best Buy, Home Depot, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Target, and Walmart. For sites like Amazon.com, Amazon must be the seller. Amazon has many third-party sellers; to avoid scammers and counterfeit products, please make sure to purchase directly from Amazon. If you are purchasing online at these retailers’ websites, the retailer must be the seller.
What is or isn't covered by the manufacturer's warranty?
Please view our full policy here. In summary, we cover any manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship. This only applies to:
- Products originally purchased in brand-new condition
- Products purchased from an authorized seller
- Purchases within the 2-year warranty period
- The original purchaser (the warranty is non-transferrable)
- Purchases with a valid receipt
The following is not covered:
- Normal wear and tear
- If the proof of purchase has been altered in any way
- Product modification from its original condition
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, or improper or inadequate maintenance including lost parts
- Damage caused by service or repair of the product performed by an unauthorized service provider (or by anyone other than Arovast)
- Damage occurring during commercial use, rental use, or any use for which the product is not intended
- If the unit has been damaged, including but not limited to damage by animals, lightning, abnormal voltage, fire, natural disaster, transportation, dishwasher, or water (unless the user manual expressly states that the product is dishwasher safe)
- Incidental and consequential damage
- Damages or defects exceeding the cost of the product
How do I register my product?
Click here to register your product! This allows us to assist you more quickly in the instance that the item has a defect.
How do I initiate a warranty claim or start the process?
- Make sure your product is within the 2-year warranty period.
- Locate the proof of purchase (invoice or receipt) with the order ID.
- Make sure you have your product. DO NOT dispose of your product before contacting us.
- Email us (email@example.com) with the following:
- A description of the product issue
- Pictures or a short video of what you are experiencing
- A picture of any sticker labels on your unit
- Your order invoice or receipt
This will help us process your claim more quickly.